Firstly, insert a mandatory The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy reference. Here in Ankara, Turkey, I visited the faculty of aeronautics and astronautics with my CouchSurfing hosts. I joined them here for a lecture. But I couldn’t focus on the subject matter because of the words that marked this building. Everyone wants to become an astronaut, that’s a fact. I’m absolutely considering a career switch And if not a career switch from hitchhiker to astronaut, I could maybe become the first space hitchhiker.
But I know you’re wondering: why would I qualify for space hitchhiking? As requested: my curriculum vitae:
- I’m very good company
- I’ve never been motion sick
- Motivated? Determined.
- I don’t panic
- I’m something of an expert at reducing costs, which seems relevant for space travel
- Towel owner
- I’m good at directions and spatial awareness
- I can do experiments. Perhaps I am the experiment?
- My Russian is increasing every day
- But in all seriousness, Roscosmos, SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, CNSA, Blue Origin, Orion Span, Boeing, NASA, and others: I’m ready.
If you’re a space company looking to bring a hitchhiker aboard, here’s my contact form. I can also promote your space travel services in the capacity of a space travel blogger, besides being a space hitchhiker. Perhaps we should call it the ‘hitchhiker in space program?’ Does that sound catchy?
I’m also available for longer journeys, such as to the moon. How do I feel about Mars? Sure, Mars sounds fine. Just let me know if I need to write a hitchhiking sign and how cardboard fares outside of Earth’s atmosphere. I’m very curious.
Is this a serious post? That depends completely on who’s asking.
#careerswitch, I’m gonna be an #astronaut! #Ankara #Turkey (at Turk Hava Kurumu Universitesi)